he specific objectives of the QUALIFY project are the following:
- To provide career advisors with more effective, individualized methods and tools to support low-skilled unemployed adults.
- To support and empower low-skilled unemployed adults by helping them to change their mind-set, discover their strengths, skills and interests, and develop a set of skills to unlock their career potential.
- To promote European networking between private and public entities dealing with unemployed adults with holistic collaborative approaches to support and guidance, develop methods, and create conditions for tailored and personalized trainings, thus increasing adults
The project outputs are the following:
- Building a Competence Framework for Career Coaches specialised in supporting low-skilled unemployed adults
- Innovative coaching intervention practices
- Modern ICT Tools to Support Career Management for low-skilled Adults
- Recommendations to Policy Makers on New Strategies to Support Effective Career Guidance to low-skilled Unemployed Adults